- Heather makes the new patient experience smooth and easy. She manages accounts, payment options, insurance benefits, and new patient records.
- She loves getting patients into braces and she is the office “Itero Master Scanner”.
- Heather enjoys spending time with her husband and two wonderful kids. Lexi is attending Liberty University and Grayson is in the United States Air Force.
- Denise is the voice on the phone at our office. She makes the scheduling experience as smooth and effective as possible
- She looks forward to greeting each and every patient that walks thru the door
- Denise loves spending time with her family and being a dog mom.
- Hilary has been working in the dental field for 5 years. As a patient and now an assistant at Alston Orthodontics she is committed to helping patients smile bigger and brighter.
- She graduated from Halifax Community College with a degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Hilary loves the joy of seeing patients happy with their new smile. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family, playing golf with her boyfriend, and spending time at the lake.
- Taylor has been an orthodontic assistant for 2 years. She has an associate’s degree in dental assisting.
- She loves working with Dr. Alston to transform smiles
- In her spare time, she enjoys time with family and friends, boating with her husband, and going to the racetrack.
- Ashley is our newest clinical assistant. She is a graduate of Southern Nash High School and recently completed our in-office internship.
- She is fluent in Spanish and will be attending Nash Community College. Ashley likes to visit new places and gain new experiences with friends and family.
- Previously a dental assistant. Currently an Alston Orthodontic assistant.
- She is studying pre-dental in college.
- Dunya enjoys talking about dentistry, is fluent in Arabic, and enjoys learning and reading other languages and spending time with family